|Price for Basic Members|
|Click on the price to go to the ticket purchase page.|
MODULES 1-5: WEB-BASED MODULES
The zbipathwayZ™ Self-Study Series is an introductory program which allows clinicians to start on the road to competency in a comprehensive approach to dental implant therapy. The curriculum begins with a series of self-study webcasts, followed by a one-day skill development course held at the Zimmer Biomet Institute (facilities in Carlsbad, CA or Parsippany, NJ).
MODULE 6: ONE-DAY HANDS-ON RESTORATIVE WORKSHOP
This program is designed to support restorative clinicians, in conjunction with their surgical specialists, in their decision-making process when treating edentulous and partially edentulous patients with fixed and/or removable implant-supported prosthodontics. Participants will learn basic implant restorative options similar to the clinical treatment performed in the five web-based modules viewed, with hands-on exercises in a state-of-the-art Simulated Patient Training Laboratory which allows for real-life case scenarios on one-of-a-kind proprietary simulation patients.
At the completion of the program, the participant should be able to:
– Understand the introduction to implant therapy.
– Identify patients who are candidates for fixed and removable implant-supported restorations.
– Fabricate an immediate single-unit anterior provisional restoration.
– Understand the implant-supported molar replacement.
TRAVEL & LODGING DETAILS
Zimmer Biomet Dental will cover the following expenses:
Room, tax & hotel fee for two (2) nights lodging. Zimmer Biomet Dental will make lodging reservations once registration is confirmed and flight reservations have been made. Additional nights may be requested and are subject to availability. Lodging expense for additional nights will be at the attendee’s expense. A credit card will be required upon check-in to cover incidentals and any additional nights.
Reimbursement of one round trip coach airfare ticket up to $350 from the clinician’s home city to the closest airport to the event location will be provided by Zimmer Biomet Dental. Any additional costs associated with the flight total will be up to the registrant. Air travel must be booked through the Zimmer Biomet travel agent. Once registration is confirmed detailed instructions will be sent.
COURSE FEE -$399.00 per person.
– 5 Web-Based Modules (1 CE Credit Each)
– One-Day Zimmer Biomet Institute Hands-On Restorative Workshop (7 CE Credits)
– Two Nights Lodging
– Reimbursement of one round-trip coach airfare ticket up to $350.
– Transportation to and from the hotel and the Institute.
– Continental Breakfast and lunch.