Super Dent Premium Education in collaboration with Super Dent Distribution has the pleasure of inviting you to a theoretical-practical training session, held by dr. Radoslaw Jadach from Wroclaw, Poland, a true “out of the box” thinker when it comes to Implantology. It takes place over the course of 3 days with simultaneous romanian interpretation.
// Day 1 + Day 2 – Lecture
/ Introduction to the course. Preparing for surgery (doctor and patient)
– Patient assessment & medical considerations
– Treatment planning & diagnosis
– Diagnostic: CBCT, OPG, RTG, RVG, USG, CT, PET-CT, models, photos
– Infection control & asepsis
– Pharmacology before treatment (for pain control, bacteria, hemostasis, etc.)
– Painless injections for local anesthesia – by classic needle
– How to keep hemostasis during surgery for clarity
– Pharmacology after surgery
– Taking care of the wound.
/ Frequent situations encountered in daily implantology practice
– How to apply the GBR technique in difficult cases
– When only extraction without GBR and implantation?
– When extraction with socket preservation?
– When extraction with implantation only?
– When extraction with GBR and implantation?
– when extraction with GBR, implantation and SCTG?
– How to maintain the tightness of the socket in each of the above cases? (healing abutment, temporary crowns, bridges, glue, pedicled flaps, punch, etc)
– Anatomic rules of preparation for better result,
/ Extractions, Regeneration, Augmentation, Implantation in the Esthetic Zone
– Which are the Requirements for a successful osseointegration?
– How to perform Occlusion in dental implantology ?
– How to do the least traumatic extraction?
– How to prevent scars in that zone? (tunneling, splitting, preparation, etc.)
– Shield technique,
– What to do in case of dehiscence, fistulae, cysts before implantation?
– Discussion: bring your own cases, if you want to plan their treatment
– Complications management
// Day 3 – Hands On
– How to project the flaps,
– How to prepare spitted flaps,
– How to prepare full-flaps,
– How to suture flaps, tips and tricks,
– How to cover the wounds,
– How to fix the diffrent kinds of membranes,
– How to take subepithelial connective tissue grafts, and more
// Course Fee:
– Lecture only – Day 1 + Day 2 (24th and 25th of November) – 600 euro (taxes included)
– Full lecture and hands-on training (24th, 25th, 26th of November) – 1500 euro (taxes not included) // Intake limited to 20 trainees
/ EARLY BOOKING (for the full 3-day session)
before 29.03 – 1300 euro (taxes not included)
30.03 – 29.05 – 1400 euro (taxes not included)
// To book your seat, follow the link below and fill out the application form: https://goo.gl/forms/LeDMzx369SGR55nf1
The intakes are limited based on first come first serve basis.
For further information and booking, please contact us on +40723.172.416 (dr. Doneta Acatrinei – Project Director) and +40720.109.488 / +40722.523.290 (Ruxandra Vințeanu – Event Planner) during office hours, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.