|IVA (22%) not included|
|Price for Basic Members|
|Click on the price to go to the ticket purchase page.|
This intensive two-day course offers hands-on training and provides rational and technical aspect in non-surgical retreatment procedures. In the last years, the advancement in endodontic equipment, bio-materials and CBOT imaging, coupled with enhanced visibility with operating microscopes , increased the success rates and predictability of teeth recovering . That’s why today the recover of compromised teeth is one of the most important aspects of the endo treatment.
• Understanding the importance of the recover of natural teeth and of the correct diagnosis in the modern treatment plan.
• Understand how the different materials and equipment can modified the disassembling approach and how to manage MTA and bioceramic materials in case of perforation , stripping and open apexes.
• Understand how to improve the work under the microscope.
• Indications and contraindications to the NSRCT
• The treatment plan in the modern dentistry
• Diagnosis and prognosis in a complex cases and the role of the CBCT
• Disassembling : how to remove restorations, gutta-percha and cements
• How to remove cast posts and fibre posts in a predictable way
• Broken file removal and by-passing techniques
• How to manage perforations , stripping , and large foramen
• MTA and bioceramic materials
• Microscopy and equipment