|Price for Basic Members|
|Click on the price to go to the ticket purchase page.|
In FOCUS PLANNING we will learn how to decide which will be the best approach for each individual case, whether it will imply reshaping teeth, moving them, restoring them or even a more complex solution.
We will concentrate on setting clear treatment goals according to our patients problem list and chief complaints and how to stage the interdisciplinary team approach.
• It will help us set clear treatment objectives
• It will guide us in finding the best treatment approach for each individual case: positive or negative coronoplasty (restorative), surgery, orthodontics or a combination of these.
• We will learn the treatment and communication protocols in multidisciplinary approaches
• Differentiating the treatment protocol in easy and complex cases
• The thinking process in treatment planning
• How to use mounted models to test the positive and negative coronoplasty approach
• Why and when to do orthodontic set-ups and wax-ups
• The staging of the multidisciplinary team approach
• How to equilibrate the final occlusion
• Case studies
• Treatment planning for three virtual patients with complete documentation
• Life patient
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
• General practitioners
The participants from FOCUS – Dental Photography. Communication who wish to have a better understanding of the patients evaluation process.
THE COURSE INCLUDES
• coffee-break & snacks
For this hands on will be included also
• A decision chart for the different splints
• A short video of splint construction and equilibration