Upon completion of this webinar, the dental professional will be able to:
• Review & evaluate their current instrument set-up used for examination and periodontal debridement.
• Identify the best instruments to effectively root plane, detoxify and polish both natural teeth and implant sites.
• Recognize the implication of screening probes in the process of care.
• Plan the proper application and timing in using both power-driven and hand instruments.
• Revisit the concept of “selective” vs “conventional” coronal polishing and what the evidence tells us today
• Improve their ergonomic comfort with innovations in cordless handpieces.