Cosmetic Pearls for the General Practitioner is organized by Dr. Travel Seminars, LLC and will be held from Jun 28 – Jul 08, 2019 at Celebrity Constellation, Venice, Veneto, Italy. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12 CE credits.
This course is designed to help those dentists who would like to improve their practices by including more cosmetic dentistry procedures. The lecture gives many tips on how to do cosmetic dentistry better and more efficiently. Often we defer doing cosmetic procedures because we don’t know how to fix potential problems, so many suggestions have been included on what to do when things go wrong. This high quality wide screen PowerPoint presentation begins by reviewing basic adhesive dentistry techniques while explaining a unique method of performing microdentistry, and then continually builds on the knowledge gained with each succeeding and more complex subject.
Techniques and tips are included in the following topics:
• The Mini-Prep: a minimally invasive technique for restoring incipient carious lesions
• Posterior Composites: predictable contacts, aesthetic tips,preventing overhangs, achieving zero sensitivity
• Invisibly Restoring Fractured Incisors: opaquing and adhesive techniques
• Zero sensitivity tooth whitening utilizing pre-whiteners
• Porcelain Onlays and Crowns: easy to use cements, repairing and preventing minor marginal defects, opaquing metal
• Smile Design: visualizing and understanding the principles
• Porcelain Veneers: modifying shades, laboratory communication to get what you want; repairing (closing) margins
• Natural and Aesthetic Bridges: ovate pontic design, tissue design, repairing fractured porcelain
• Patient Communication: the principle of asking, cosmetic imaging
• And countless other pearls to put into your practice tomorrow